Whether your fitness goal is to lose weight, increase muscle tone, improve strength, prepare for a wedding, decrease body fat, recover from an injury, increase mobility and flexibility, or just look and feel better, we are here to help you make those goals a reality.
We look at training as a lifestyle change and/or relationship. Not only will you be motivated, you will be educated, learning why it is we do specific exercises and what steps you need to take in order to get the results you want to achieve. You are different than anyone else, and deserve to be treated that way. If you decide to commit to a newer/healthier lifestyle here is an example of what you can expect:
- A complimentary 45-minute consultation: We will sit down and determine whether or not we are compatible to work with one another. This is important for us as personal trainers, and should be even more important to you. Why would you want to pay someone that you are going to dread seeing every week? Compatibility is the first step to a healthy relationship. We will discuss your fitness goals, past injuries, take measurements, and assess your current level of fitness during this time.
- Track your progress: You will have online access to your personal fitness profile, goals, measurements, personal records, and more. This will help us to stay focused and celebrate improvements and success along the way.
- Nutritional advice: We are not registered dietitians, but we do know the basics. Using the most current scientific research, we will help you make the right choices regarding what to eat and when based on your goals. We can share an online food journal, where we can give you feedback, tips and suggestions on how to improve your current diet in order to enhance your health, appearance and performance.
- Total access: You will have access to our personal email 24/7, where you can ask questions, ask for advice, or even just to vent. We are here for you no matter what.
Not in the Boston area? Going on vacation and will be away from the gym for a while? We are now offering online training services. What will this entail?
- Online Personal Training: Through this option, you will have the benefit of a coach, and a personalized program based on what you have access to either at your gym, or at home. You will have scheduled Skype meetings with your personal trainer either during your workout if you are at home, or as a followup to your workouts to discuss your progress. You will still have access to an online training log, and access to your trainer via personal email or phone if you have questions, etc.
- Vacation workouts: We understand taking time away from your regularly programmed workouts can feel like you are going to get off track. We are happy to help by providing you a workout geared towards your goals to keep you on track while you are away! Whether it is strength based at your hotel gym, or a straight up conditioning workout on the beach, we will structure the workout in whatever way works for you!
Interested in training? Let’s start with a complimentary assessment. It all starts with an email, if you would like more information on rates, scheduling, or any other questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .